Are you searching for the best supplements that have Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory properties? If yes, then you landed on the right page. Pine pollen has always been used as a traditional Chinese medicine for the last 2000 years. It started gaining popularity due to its amazing health benefits. Pine pollen is also known for its rejuvenating and regenerative properties. Pine Pollen is one of the favorite herbs on earth that can stimulate hormone production and increase the level of testosterone. But before discussing the advantages let me give you an overview of what pine pollen actually is?
About Pine Pollen:
Pine pollen is the yellow colored powder produced in every spring season by the male cone of the pine tree. There are almost 150+ varieties of pine pollen, but only a few of them are edible and benefit to health. Pine pollen grains are the excellent source of hundreds of micro-nutrients, multivitamins, nutrients, amino acids, fatty acids, etc. It also contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that can help to reduce post-workout inflammation and enhances your mood naturally. Here are some other list of compounds include by the pine pollen.
- Essential Vitamins: Pine Pollen contains Vitamin D3, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Inositol, choline etc.
- Essential Minerals: Pine Pollen contains Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Iron, Copper, Potassium, Phosphorous, Manganese, Molybdenum, Silica, MSM and many more.
- Amino Acids: Pine Pollen contains all 20 essential amino acids including arginine, cysteine, glutamine, glycine, proline, and tyrosine etc.
- Antioxidants & Enzymes: Pine Pollen contains many flavonoids, many polyphenols, glutathione, resveratrol, increases superoxide dismutase activity and more.
- Hormones: Pine Pollen contains DHEA, testosterone, epitestosterone, androstenedione, sterols (essentially plant hormones), androsterone and more.
- Poly & Mono saccharides: Pine Pollen contains arabinogalactan, xyloglacturonan, D-galactose, D-xylos, D-rhamnose, D-galacturonic acid and more.
What are Different forms of Pine Pollen?
There is a lot of misunderstandings about which is the purest forms of pine pollen when there are many different forms available. Pine pollen is equally benefited whether it’s a pine pollen powders extract or pine pollen tincture or it’s in capsule form. Let me try and explain what the similarities and their differences are.
Pine Pollen Powder Extract
Pine pollen extract is the purest form of pine pollen. This raw pine pollen is collected from the pinus massoniana pine tree. This is the traditional and the only scientifically studies species of the pine tree rich in essential nutrients and androgen. This is the most potent form of pine pollen, and it is extremely high in nutrition, anti-aging compounds have adaptogenic qualities, and contains essential androgen (male sex) hormones, including testosterone. You can consume raw pine pollen or pine pollen extract with your favorite meal or add as decorative sprinklers on cakes and muffins. It is highly digestible as a result you can also take as a protein shake before or after your gym routines.
Pine Pollen Tincture
If you’re searching for the more convenient and effective form of pine pollen, then you should go for the pine pollen tincture. It is a highly concentrated and effective form of pine pollen. It contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that can help you reduce post-workout inflammation. It has all essential micronutrients and over 200+ beneficial compounds that required for the optimal functions of the endocrine system and acts as a natural mood enhancer.
Pine pollen tincture is the mixture of raw pine pollen and the alcohol hence, it directly gets absorbed in the blood starts it’s reaction faster than other forms of pine pollen. It is scientifically proven that pine pollen tincture, being high in all the androgen hormones, including testosterone which helps to optimize the levels of testosterone and improve overall sexual health in both male and female.
Pine pollen Capsules
Pine pollen capsules are meant for those who want to improve their overall health. Pine pollen capsules are the easiest way to consume it as all you have to do swallow it. Pine pollen capsules are the great substitute of cheap multivitamins. It is very beneficial for the athletes and fitness junkies because it has potent anti-inflammatory properties, and contains the combination of hundreds of micro-nutrients and androgenic properties that boost energy, libido, support metabolic activity, boost testosterone in men, and help restore healthy estrogen.
Benefits of Pine Pollen Supplements:
- Pine pollen is a tonic medicine that helps to improve human health without having any toxic effect on your body. It is also adaptogenic that assist in restoring healthy testosterone levels and balance the hormonal level in the body.
- Pine pollen contains a wide range of vitamins, minerals and over twenty amino acids that helps to promote cardiovascular health, lowering LDL and VLDL cholesterol and other heart and liver problems.
- It naturally helps to boost testosterone in both men and women promote muscle growth.
- Taking pine pollen supplements regularly help to promote longevity, increase skin elasticity, enhances overall skin health and reduce the signs of aging.
- Pine pollen supplements are Anti-inflammatory properties that benefit for chronic pain (such as arthritis)
- Consumption of pine pollen normalizes the pH levels in the liver and stomach, reduce the toxic reactions within the body.
- Contains superoxide dismutase (SOD), associated with improved heart, blood, liver, and brain health
- It is also known as the energy booster that enhances the energy naturally and increases sex-drive and libido.
- Pine pollen also helps to manage weight and aid in building muscle mass.
- Pine pollen naturally Improves cognitive functions and increase fertility in men.
If you might get tired and feel low while performing your daily activities or doesn’t feel so energetic in playing your favorite sports, then pine pollen is the one you should try once. Typically, the average person needs to consume 500mg to 1g daily for results, but you can also consult your doctor before starting your dosage of any form of pine pollen supplements. It is also important to note that Pine Pollen is not intended for use by those under the age of 21.
SaeidMushtagh has been working with writing challenged clients for over five years and currently working as content manager at Canadian pine Pollen Company which is one of the best pine pollen producers of Western Canada. He enjoys reading most genres and love showcasing their writing skills. He is a self-motivated writer and inspired by many top-selling authors and content developers.